The role of the 'firefighter cows' or the 'firefighter sheep' is very…
The WHO has prepared a series of information that wants to curb the hoaxes regarding the coronovirus, among them, the international health agency wants to make it clear that according to scientific tests “the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in ANY AREA, including those in warm and humid climate. Regardless of weather conditions. “The best way to protect yourself against COVID-19 is to wash your hands frequently. In this way, viruses that may be on the hands are eliminated and infection that could be caused by touching the eyes, mouth and nose is avoided.
Other hoaxes that the WHO wants to deny:
- Bathing in hot water does not provide any protection against COVID-19.
- There is no information or evidence to indicate that Covid-19 can be transmitted by mosquitoes.
- Hand dryers don’t kill the Covid-19 in 2019.
- Ultraviolet lamps should not be used to sterilize the hands or other parts of the body, since ultraviolet radiation can cause erythema (skin irritation).
- By spraying ourselves with alcohol or chlorine, we do not kill the virus that has already entered our body.
- Do pneumonia vaccines protect against the new coronavirus? No. Pneumonia vaccines, such as pneumococcal and Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib) vaccine, do not protect against the new coronavirus. The 2019-nCoV is so new and different that it is necessary to develop a specific vaccine, which is already being worked on with the support of the WHO.
More information about hoaxes at this link
We can also find this information of interest:
- Information for healthcare professionals: how to clean patients’ clothes with Covid-19
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: Should Face Masks Be Reused?
- How to clean vehicles and products that come from affected areas.
- How to put on and take off a mask.
For its part, the Ministry of Health has published a very useful decalogue on how to act in case of Covid-19 symptoms.
- Isolate yourself
- Keep communicated
- Do you have a feeling of gravity?
- Call the enabled phone of our autonomous community
- Take care of yourself
- Home insulation
- Corrects hand washing
- If you get worse, call 112
- 14 day isolation
- High medical