Faced with the great challenges facing the agri-food sector, ALAS (Alliance for…
From Anafric we report the measures that Decree – Law 7/2020 by which urgent measures are adopted to respond to the economic impact of Covid-19 that is occurring in the health field, in the tourism sector, as well as prevent a greater impact economic negative on SMEs and self-employed:
Important exceptional measures:
- Bonuses of 50% of contributions to the SS. The companies dedicated to the tourism sectors, and those of the commerce and hospitality provided that they fall within the tourism sector, that generate PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITY during the months of FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY AND JUNE and that initiate or maintain high during these months the employment of workers with fixed-term contracts, may apply a bonus in these months of 50 percent of business contributions to Social Security.
- Tax deferment: The General Tax Agency will grant the deferral of the income of the tax debt corresponding to all those declarations-settlements and self-assessments, the term of presentation and income ends from the date of entry into force of this law and until May 30, 2020, both included.
- Deferment conditions: The term will be six months.
- No default interest will be accrued during the first three months of the deferment.
- Isolation and contagion. They will be considered as sick leave.
For more information, in this LINK (BOE)