With the covid crisis19, the issue of food supplies has returned to…
United Kingdom has established restrictions on the importation of certain products of animal origin into its territory as of October 1, 2021. The following prohibited and restricted products may not be imported into Great Britain from the EU:
- chilled minced meat (beef, pork, lamb, lamb, and goat)
- chilled or frozen ground meat (poultry)
- mechanically separated meat from poultry, ratites, or game birds
- unsorted eggs
- raw milk from herds of cows with bovine tuberculosis (TB)
- chilled meat preparations
Frozen meat preparations must be frozen to an internal temperature not higher than -18 ° C.
To be able to export to GB it is necessary to be registered in Cexgan.
More information in this link.